ANFA aims to take a more important role toward expanding the growth of the nonwovens business for the benefit of all members of the global industry.
Membership in ANFA is open to any corporation or individual which or who is engaged in the nonwovens-related industries and whose place of business is located in Asia.
The purpose of the ANFA shall be, as the only organization which represents Asia's nonwovens industry both in name and in substance, to contribute to the sound growth of nonwovens-related industries in Asia and to promote the mutual benefit and friendly relationship of the Members.
- To organize an international nonwovens exhibition called "ANEX" which is to be held in the Asian region every three years.
- To plan and carry out techical seminars to be held in the Asian region.
- To exchange information and opinion about various issues related to nonwovens which are important and necessary for the Members mutually.
- To exchange information and opinion with INDA in U.S.A. and EDANA in Europe about various issues which involve such regions and Asia.
- To plan and carry out such other events and activities as may be determined as desirable for the ANFA.
Each Member is entitled to participate in all of the ANFA's events and activities and receive all the advantages of Membership.
Asia Nonwoven Fabrics Association (ANFA)
Address; Mengyokaikan Honkan 4F,
5-8, Bingomachi 2-Chome, Chuo-Ku, Osaka, 541-0051, Japan
TEL; (81) 6-6233-0842 FAX; (81)6-6233-0843
Secretary General : Hideo Tsuchiya